Media Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 1
Media Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 2
Media Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 3
Media Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 4
51. Franchises developed in the ___________ century.
A. mid eighteenth
B. mid nineteenth
C. mid sixteenth
D. mid twentieth .
52. Media companies tend to have a variety of professionals on their boards, such as investment bankers, venture capitalists, chartered accountants, corporate lawyers, and ________ of big companies.
53. On December 21, 2012, Oswal Green Tech, formerly Oswal Chemicals and Fertilizers, acquired a 14.17 per cent shareholding in New Delhi Television in two separate block deals from the investment arms of ___________ and Nomura Capital.
A. Merill Lynch
54. ________ is written content conveyed through online media and print materials.
55. A _____ is a short tune used in advertising and for other commercial uses.
56. _____________is the creation of a plan or convention for the construction of an object or system.
57. _________ are words that make up a song usually consisting of verses and choruses.
C. short notes
58. The study and the actual use of metres and forms of versification are both known as _________.
59. The first modern press releases were created by _________.
A. rosey lee
B. martho lee
D. lvy lee
60. _______ also known as egg tempera, is a permanent, fast-drying painting medium consisting of
colored pigment mixed with a water-soluble binder medium.
61. ______ is a legal status of a person or other entity that cannot repay the debts it owes to creditors.
62. The memorandum of association of company, often simply called the memorandum is the document that governs the relationship between the ______and the outside.
63. Companies Act ________, the term General Commercial Company was introduced which meant that
companies could undertake any lawful or legal trade or business.
64. The Companies Act ______ is an Act of the Parliament of India, enacted in 1956, which enabled companies to be formed by registration, and set out the responsibilities of companies, their directors and secretaries.
65. The Companies Act, 2013 is divided into ______ chapters containing 470 Sections as against 658
Sections in the Companies Act, 1956.
66. In law a _______ is a person who settles property on trust law for the benefit of beneficiaries.
67. A ______ is a person who has written and executed a last will and testament that is in effect at the time
of his or her death.
68. _____ is the perpetual, inalienable ownership of real estate by a corporation or legal institution.
69. _____ equity is a partys contribution to a project in the form of effort, as opposed to financial equity,
which is a contribution in the form of capital.
70. _____ is the practice of the right to use a firms business model and brand for a prescribed period of time.
71. ______is the trademark for a type of matrix barcode first designed for the automotive industry in
A. PR Code
B. QR code
D. axis code
72. The QR code system was invented in 1994 by _____ Wave.
73. ____ is the process of using a small aircraft, able to expel special smoke during flight, to fly in certain patterns to create writing readable by someone on the ground.
D. flight mode
74. The Press Institute of India PII is an independent non profit organization founded in ______.
75. Research Institute for Newspaper Developmentwas established under the Registration of Societies Act
76. The board of governors for BBC is ______ members.
77. The first Indian media were established in the late 18th century with Print media started in ______.
78. ________ trust are generally formed for charitable or religious purposes, and are not intended to do commercial activities.
79. Private trusts are created and governed by the provisions of the Indian Trusts Act, ________ .
80. Trusts are registered using a document called____________.
A. Trust deed
B. a notary
C. Board of Trustees
D. board of studies
81. All the trustees together are called________.
A. Board of Trustees
B. Board of studies
C. .Board of group
D. Board of govt.
82. Trust income certificate is called_________.
A. u by s 12A
B. a by s 12A
C. s by s 12A
D. us by s 12A
83. India since the country independence from Britain in ______ has seen a huge growth in Cooperative societies serving mainly the farming sector.
84. A _______ is an autonomous association of people who voluntarily cooperate for their mutual social, economic, and cultural benefit.
85. In ________ the National Development Council NDC had recommended a national policy on
86. __________ had a strong faith in the cooperative movement.
A. Jawaharlal Nehru
B. Indra Gandhi
C. Sarojini Naidu
87. VAT abbreviation________.
A. value aided tax
B. Value Added Tax
C. value aided trax
D. value added trust
88. CST abbreviation______.
A. center safe tax
B. center state tax
C. Central Sales Tax
D. Central state tax.
89. TIN abbreviation _______.
A. Taxi in nation
B. Tax Information Network
C. truth in nation
D. Trade of Indian nation
90. IEC abbreviation_______.
A. Indian expanding code
B. Indian extreme center
C. Import Export Code
D. Import export coder
91. LLC abbreviation _______.
A. limited liability course
B. Limited liability company
C. Limited labile company
D. Lincoln limited Company
92. The Maestro Concept created by ______.
B. Simon bureaus
C. Leland Buck Ryan
D. James bull George .
93. A city editor is a title used by a particular section editor of a __________.
94. In the Public Limited Company the company shares are owned by the_________ .
D. private owners.
95. In Private Limited Company the company shares are owned by Directors and ____________.
96. Under the Government of India Act, __________, cooperatives were treated as a provincial subject.
97. The item Cooperative Societies is a State Subject under entry No.________ of the State List of the
Constitution of India.
98. The Multi-State Cooperative Societies Act__________ was enacted by Parliament under Entry No. 44
of the Union List of the Constitution of India.
99. The All India Rural Credit Survey Committee Report, __________ recommended an integrated approach to cooperative credit and emphasized the need for viable credit cooperative societies by expanding their area of operation, encouraging rural savings and diversifying the business.
100. Island Region is __________
C. Sultan battery