Media Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 1
Media Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 2
Media Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 3
Media Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 4
1. Media management is seen as a business administration discipline that identifies and describes strategic and operational phenomena and problems in the ________ of media enterprises.
2. Media enterprises operate in _______ different markets.
3. Media enterprises operate in specific __________ markets.
4. ______________ , is an interdisciplinary branch of applied mathematics devoted to optimal decision planning, with strong links with economics, business, engineering, and other sciences.
A. Management science
5. Applications of management science are abundant in industry as ______, manufacturing companies, service organizations, military branches, and in government.
C. public relations
6. _________ are the collective communication outlets or tools that are used to store and deliver
information or data.
7. The information revolution is based on ________ advancements.
8. The methodology of communication although has changed and dispersed in numerous directions based on the source of its _________impact.
B. modern culture
9. The first transatlantic two-way radio broadcast occurred in _____ .
10. _________ is a series of related techniques in which partisans create an image or argument that favours
their particular interests.
A. Media culture
B. . Media manipulation
C. socio culture
D. tissue culture
11. __________ tends to be created by smaller movements or individuals.
12. ________ tends to be created by companies to encourage consumption of their products or services.
A. Company advertising
B. tv advertising
C. radio advertising
D. commercial advertising.
13. Hoaxes are a form of practical ________ that typically uses the techniques of media manipulation to
encourage people to believe in some outlandish lie or object.
B. cracking jokes
14. _________ is a series of systems used by companies to communicate the value of a product or service to customers.
15. _________ is an organized effort which seeks to influence the decision making process within a specific group.
A. Political campaigning
B. public campaign
C. public advertising
D. public announcement
16. _____________is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument.
17. Propaganda is commonly created by _________, but some forms of mass-communication created by other powerful organisations can be considered propaganda as well.
B. public sector
18. The principal distinction being that propaganda normally occurs within a nation, whereas __________ normally takes place between nations, often during war or cold war.
A. Cold war
C. psychological warfare
D. customs officer
19. ________ is the management of the flow of information between an individual or an organization and the public.
A. Public relations
B. public monitoring
C. public awareness
D. public issues.
20. The straw man fallacy is the lumping of a strong opposition argument together with _____or many weak ones to create a simplistic weak argument that can easily be refuted.
21. Concentration of ___________is a process whereby progressively fewer individuals or organizations control increasing shares of the mass media.
A. Media convergence
B. media ownership
C. media reception
D. media convenient
22. As of _______, The Walt Disney Company is the largest media conglomerate in the US, with News Corporation, Time Warner and Viacom ranking second, third and fourth respectively.
23. An _______ is when a few firms dominate a market.
24. A ____ is a name, term, design, or other feature that distinguishes one seller’s product from those of others.
B. set design
25. Brand awareness is a customers __________ to recall and recognize the brand, the logo and the advertisements.
26. The first Indian media were established in the late 18th century with print media started in ______.
27. Auguste and Louis LumiÃ¨re moving pictures were screened in Bombay during July 1895;
28. The first major newspaper in India The Bengal Gazette was started in ________.
29. Radio broadcasting was initiated in _______ , but became a state responsibility only in 1930.
30. FCC abbreviation __________.
A. federal commission control
B. face control cause
C. Federal Communications Commission
D. fascism communal commission.
31. ________ means combination of fairness, kindness & justice.
32. Arrangement of things is called ________ and placement of people is called social order.
A. material order
B. wedding cards order
C. party hall order
D. floral decoration order.
33. According to ________, Discipline means sincerity, obedience, respect of authority and observance of rules and regulations of the enterprise.
34. The quantum and method of __________ to be paid to the workers should be fair, reasonable, satisfactory and rewarding of the efforts.
35. A _________ is a temporary arrangement between two different points to facilitate quick and easy communication.
A. Park shelt
D. gang plank.
36. _________ means concentration of authority at the top level.
37. ________ is the function of management which follows planning. It is a function in which the synchronization and combination of human, physical and financial resources takes place.
38. The ________ is viewed as the most difficult profession for ethnic minority candidates to find a job, according to a survey by diversity charity Race for Opportunity.
A. media industry
B. scientific techniques
C. local channel
D. radio channel
39. The National Stock Exchange formed in __________.
40. NSE stands for_________.
A. National stock exchange
B. Nativity system eco
C. Natural science eco
D. Non- stop e-commerce
41. TRAI stands for ______.
A. Training rural achievement India
B. Telecom Regulatory Authority of India
C. Television regulation advertising in India
D. Teaching radio act India
42. As per an industry report, total TV households in India were estimated to be 15.5 Crore at the end of year _________.
43. The Indian print industry witnessed moderate growth in the year _______.
44. DRM stands for________.
A. Digital Rights Management
B. decimal reading mathematics
C. decode ratio mark
D. decimal recorder ministry
45. HITS stands for _________.
A. Headend in the Sky
B. Helmet in the shoot
C. Head injury to school students
D. Health insurance technology standards
46. A permitted exception to the sole proprietor stipulation is made by the _________ permitting the spouse of a sole proprietor to work for the business.
A. Internal Revenue Service
B. Inspector reserve service
C. Infrastructure remission service
D. Institutional revenue service
47. The ___________ is made up of all blogs and their interconnections.
B. bricks building
48. The term blogosphere was coined on __________ by Brad L. Graham, as a joke.
A. September 10, 1999
B. October 10, 2000
C. September 21, 1999.
D. January 26, 2000
49. It term blogosphere was re-coined in 2002 by _________.
B. William Quick
50. In 2007, following _________ of observation, social media expert Matthew Hurst mapped the blogosphere, generating the plot to the left based on the interconnections between blogs.
A. 3 weeks
B. 2 weeks
C. 6 weeks
D. 7 weeks.