Marketing Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 1
Marketing Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 2
Marketing Management MCQ Questions and Answers Part – 3
1. Products possess special attraction to the consumers
A. Shopping goods
B. Speciality goods.
C. Convenience goods
2. A place for buying and selling activities is called _________.
C. Market research.
D. market information.
3. The words used to convey the advertisement idea is _______.
B. advertisement Research.
C. advertisement copy.
D. advertisement budget.
4. Advertisement promotes ____________.
5. Agricultural products are ____________.
C. low-quality products.
D. heterogeneous goods.
6. The social aspect of marketing is to ensure _________.
C. low price with high quality.
D. service goods.
7. ________ is a process by which a product is branded.
8. Facilities for sale and purchase of agricultural products are available in _________.
A. commodity exchange.
B. regulated market
C. stock exchange.
D. unregulated market.
9. Fixing a high price for a new product will be called as _________.
A. price skimming.
B. price segmentation.
C. dual pricing.
D. customary pricing.
10. Marketing research is concerned with __________.
A. anticipation of production.
B. supply position.
C. financial problems.
D. solution to specific problems of marketing.
11. Brand loyalty refers to product _______________.
12. Middlemen will increase the _______________.
A. price of the product.
B. quality of the product.
C. profit of the product.
D. time and place utility of the product.
13. Sales management deals with __________.
14. The process of subdividing total markets into several sub market is __________.
A. market fluctuations.
B. market positioning.
C. market segmentation.
D. market penetration.
15. Mercatus means __________.
B. to sell.
C. to assemble.
D. to trade.
16. The design implementation and control of programmes seeking to increase the acceptability of social idea is called _______
B. Competitive market
C. social market
D. Monopoly market
17. _______ is an element of buying.
C. Risk bearing.
D. customer services.
18. Sales promotion tool includes _________.
C. vertical marketing.
19. Standardization includes ________.
A. estimating demand
B. locating sources of supply
D. product line.
20. The prime object of marketing is _________.
D. consumer satisfaction.
21. Markets are created by________ .
B. economic force.
22. Consumer purchasing power is determinate by ________.
B. disposable income.
C. total income.
23. A group of products that are closely related called _________.
A. product Mix.
B. product line.
C. product items.
D. product diversification.
24. Price and competition is increasingly servers in ______.
A. decline stage.
B. growth stage.
C. maturity stage.
D. introduction stage.
25. Identify the one which is demand-based pricing______
A. target pricing.
B. mark up pricing.
C. marginal pricing.
D. skimming pricing.
26. The main aim of regulated markets is ____.
A. eliminate the middle man.
B. to earn more profit.
C. increase the sales.
D. avoid distribution cost.
27. Identify the one which comes under service marketing ______.
B. motor cars.
28. Agmark standardization is given to ______ .
A. industrial goods.
B. agricultural goods.
C. imported goods.
D. consumer goods.
29. Marketing begins and end with _________.
30. __________ is the first step in marketing.
31. Transportation creates _____utility
32. Warehouse creates _________ utility.
33. Trading up is the act of ____ high priced prestigious products to existing product line.
34. Selling is an act of _________
35. Price is a ________ term.
36. _________ is the policy adopted by manufacturers to get success in the field of marketing.
A. Marketing mix.
B. Product mix.
C. Promotional mix.
D. Price mix.
37. _________ creates a particular image in the minds of consumer.
B. Personal selling
D. product planning
38. The second element to affect the volume of sales is.
39. Anything which possess utility is ________.
B. finished goods.
C. raw materials.
40. ________are the general rules set up by the management itself in making product decisions.
A. Product policy.
B. Product planning.
C. Product mix.
D. Product packing.
41. _______ is a group of products that are closely related.
A. Product line.
B. Product mix.
C. Product development.
D. Product positioning.
42. _____ may be defined as the exchange of goods or services in terms of money.
43. _______ is the high initial of the product at the time of introduction of the product in the market.
A. Skimming price.
B. Penetrating price.
C. High pricing.
D. Moderate pricing.
44. ______ is allowed in the form of deductions from the list price.
A. Trade discount.
B. Quantity decisions.
C. Cash discount.
D. Seasonal discount.
45. _________ is price at which a retailer sells the products to his buyers.
A. Retail price.
B. Whole sale price.
C. FOB price.
D. Administered price
46. ________ creates a non personal stimulation of demand in advertising.
C. Public relation.
47. ________ and other forms of promotion are supported by advertisement.
A. Personal selling.
48. __________ are published according to the taste or liking of the public.
C. News paper.
D. Special issues.
49. ________ influences the buyer to buy a product.
C. Personal selling.
50. Products reach the hands of customers through a number of channels, of that the main channel is_____________