1. Who is the author of the book ‘Glimpses of World History’?
2. Which are the glands of the body which pour their seretions directly into the blood stream?
3. The Fundamental Right to Property has been deleted by the which Amendment Act?
4. Which state is with the largest area under waste land?
5. On which basis Montague-Chessboard Report formed?
6. Which is the second most abundant metal in the earth’s crust?
7. The Vivekananda Rock Memorial is situated at which place?
8. Taxation and the government’s expenditure policy are dealt under under which policy?
9. Which is the highest peak in Andaman and Nicobar Islands?
10. Who attended the Second Round Table Conference as the representative of the Congress?
11.Atypical human ribcage consists of how many ribs?
12. To whom the Vice-President’s letter of resignation is to be addressed?
13. ‘mho’ is the unit of which unit?
14. Which reservoir is constructed on Chambal?
15. Which were the patrons of Sangam, an assembly of Tamil poets?
16. Geeta Chandran is well known by which name?
17. Which plant is preferred for mixed cropping in order to enhance the bioavailability of nitrogen?
18. Which cell organelle is responsible for cellular respiration?
19. Which state was in the development of hydroelectricity the pioneering state?
20. Which dynasty did rule over Magadha after Nanda dynasty?
1. Jawaharlal Nehru 2. Endocrine glands 3. 44th 4. Jammu and Kashmir 5. The Government of India Act, 1919 6. Iron 7. Kanyakumari 8. Fiscal policy 9. Saddle Peak 10. Gandhiji 11. 24 12. President 13. Specificresistance 14. Gandhi Sagar 15. Pandya 16. Bharatnatyam dancer 17. Gram 18. Mitochondrium 19. Karnataka 20. Maurya