1. Which is UN Programme and not special agency?
2. Who is the author of the famous novel ‘Gone with the Wind’?
3. Which mammal rolls itself into the ball at the time of danger?
4. Which state has the largest forest area. ?
5. Sufi Kalam, a type of devotional music, is the characteristic of which state?
6. Which Directive Principle of State Policy has NOT been implemented so far?
7. When some detergent is added to water, what will be the surface tension?
8. What is the situation with increasing unemployment and inflation termed?
9. Port Blair – the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, is located in which island?
10. What was the original name of Tansen, the most famous musician at the court of Akbar?
11. Which Sanskrit poet called as the Indian Shakespeare?
12. How many chamber are found in the heart of frog?
13. Which amendments accorded precedence to Directive Principle over Fundamental Rights?
14. Which is the biggest lake in India?
15. Which Indian ruler established embassies in foreign countries. on modern lines?
16. In an atom the order of filling up of the orbitals is governed by which principle?
17. Which decade is celebrated as United Nations Decade for Women?
18. Which agency has the power to declare an industrial unit as a potentially sick unit?
19. Which are the west-flowing rivers of southern Indian which flow into the Arabian Sea?
20. When was the Indus Valley Civilization flourished?
1. UNEP 2. Charles Dickens 3. Hedgehog 4. Gujarat 5. Kashmir 6. Uniform civil code for the citizens 7. Increases 8. Stagflation 9. South Andaman 10. Ramtanu Pande 11. Kalidas 12. 3 13. 42nd Amendment 14. Chilka Lake 15. Tipu Sultan 16. Aufbau principle 17. 1976-1985 18. BIFR 19. Narmada and Tapti 20. During 2500-1750 B.C