Making money is a short-sighted approach, and creating wealth takes time. Wealth creation and investing are long term processes. Both require a strategy and careful consideration of multiple factors. Given the market dynamics, there are a number of developments that take place on an ongoing basis. This includes new regulations, new investment products, change in existing investment products and so on. In order to stay updated and to remain profitable, investors need to monitor these changes. You may find the following sources useful
- National Centre for Financial Education (NCFE): A financial education organisation promoted by financial sector regulators including SEBI and RBI.
- SEBI Investor’s Home: A rich resource for investors and financial education.
- NSE India Investor’s Home: Tips and resources for first-time investors.
- National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM): This Institute carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards in securities markets.
- Platform for Investor Education: This contains a number of tools, FAQs and other learning materials for investor.