- Two-thirds of the world’s eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
- Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
- There are more beetles than any other animal. In fact, one out of every four animals is a beetle.
- The rhinoceros beetle is the strongest animal and is capable of lifting 850 times its own weight.
- On a Canadian two-dollar bill, the American flag is flying over the Parliament Building.
- An American urologist bought Napoleon’s penis for $40,000.
- No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
- Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters “MT”.
- $283,200 is the absolute highest amount of money you can win on Jeopardy.
- Almonds are members of the peach family.
- Rats and horses cannot vomit.
- The penguin is the only bird that cannot fly but can swim.
- There are approximately 100 million acts of sexual intercourse each day.
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies room during a dance.
- Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable.
- Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
- Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.
- Charlie Chaplin once won third prize in a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest.
- Every time you lick a stamp, you consume 1/10 of a calorie.
- You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider.
- Hedenophobic means fear of pleasure.
- Ancient Egyptian priests would pluck every hair from their bodies.
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
Home Current Affairs & GK
View all comments