1. The United Nations declared 2012 as the International Year of which thing?
2. Which gland is both exo and endocrine gland?
3. By whom was the Constitution of India adopted?
4. By which the maximum amount of energy in the present day world is provided?
5. In ancient India, Nalanda University was a great centre for the study of which religion?
6. The first law of thermodynamics is concerned with the conservation of which thing?
7. Which state produces maximum Soya bean?
8. When is World Day for Water, recognized by the UN observed?
9. Which country is rich in oil?
10. By whom was the first Muslim invasion of India lead?
11. Which blood vessel bringing blood into Bowman’s capsule?
12. When was the Constituent Assembly for undivided India first met?
13. Which are macro-nutrients provided by inorganic fertilizers?
14. Which proper order of seismic waves as they are received at seismograph station?
15. The Arab conquest of Sind took place in which year?
16. The United Nations declared 4th week of September which week?
17. What percentage of country’s demand for natural rubber is met by in indigenous production?
18. Which causes the disease syphilis?
19. Which European country has over 200 volcanoes, many of them still active?
20. Which was the medieval ruler who was the first to establish a ministry of agriculture?
1. Cooperatives 2. Pancreas 3. Constituent Assembly 4. Coal 5. Mahayana Buddhism 6. Energy 7. Madhya Pradesh 8. March 22 9. Indonesia 10. Muharnmad-bin-Oasim 11. Afferent arteriole 12. 9th December, 1946 13. Nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium 14. P-wave, S-wave, L-wave 15. 712 A.D. 16. Peace Week 17. 97% 18. Bacteria 19. Iceland 20. Mohammad Bin Tughlaq